All New Students and Kindergarten Students
If your child will be five years of age on or before the first day of September. A certified birth certificate (not a copy or card) issued by the Bureau of Vital Statistics, immunization record, and a certificate stating the child has received vision screening must be presented at registration. A proof of address of the parents is required for registration.
State law does not allow students to attend class without complete immunizations. The Utah Department of Health Exemption Form must be completed for those children who claim exemptions for medical, religious, or personal reasons.
The following is a list of immunizations required to enter school:
- DTP/ DTaP/ DT (D=Diptheria, T=Tetanus, P=Percussis, Ap=acllular Pertussis
Four doses if the 4th dose was given on or after the 4th birthday.
- 4 Polio (OPV or IPV)
3 doses if the 3rd dose was given on or after the 4th birthday.
**Some exceptions may apply, see family physician.
- 2 MMRs (Measles, Mumps, and Rubella)
If the first MMR is given before the first birthday, it does not count.
- 3 Hepatitis B (The minimum interval between doses one and three is four months.)
- 1 Varicella (chickenpox)-history of chickenpox is acceptable.
Must have signed verification statement on school immunization record.
- 2 Hepatitis A (The interval between doses is usually 6 months.)
Please Note: Once you have completed the online enrollment portion, please take the required forms to the school to complete the process:
- Legal guardian’s picture identification (such as a drivers license, state agency picture identification, or passport)
- Child’s original birth certificate
- Child’s unofficial transcripts from ALL previous schools (Grades 9-12)
- Proof of Residency
- ImmunizationsOpens in a new window
- For more information, please visit the Jordan School District Registration & Enrollment pageOpens in a new window or contact the Planning & Student Services departmentOpens in a new window.
Online registration for the 2020-2021 school year. Login window (tentative) set for August 2, 2020. Simply click Family Access buttons below to get started. Once logged in you will see a link at the top of the screen that says Go To Registration for School. Click the link to register your child. If you are having any problems, please don't hesitate to give the front office a call at 801-565-7458.