The Utah State Board of Education may grant an educator one of the following education licenses:
- Professional Educator License – a license issued to an individual who has demonstrated all of the State established competencies to be an educator.
- Associate Educator License – a license issued to an individual who has met a minimum set of educator requirements and is completing all professional educator requirements to receive a Professional Educator License.
- Local Education Agency (LEA)-specific Educator License – a license issued to an individual, approved by the local Board of Education, who has met locally defined competencies to be an educator.
An LEA-specific license area or endorsement may include:
- Out of State and Internationally licensed educators completing Utah licensing requirements.
- Educators waiting for university license recommendations.
- Educators with expired Utah licenses.
- Educators working towards an Associate license area/endorsement.
- Career and Technical Education educators completing skills testing.
- Educators waiting to begin a university licensure program.
Schools may employ individuals holding LEA-specific Educator Licenses, as well as Professional and Associate Educator Licenses, as outlined below based on the employee’s FTE:
Jordan School District Policy DP379-LEA-Specific (Jordan) Educator License Requirements
- Utah State Board of Education Utah Educator Look-up Tool
Our Certified Staff
|Assistant Principal||Mrs. Jack|
|1st Grade||Ms. Cole|
|1st Grade||Mrs. Garnett|
|2nd Grade||Ms. Petty|
|2nd Grade||Mrs. Schaefer|
|3rd Grade||Ms. Cady|
|3rd Grade||Mrs. Diotaiuti|
|4th Grade||Ms. Ross|
|4th Grade||Mrs. Zoolakis|
|5th Grade||Ms. Rudd|
|5th/6th Grade||Mr. Douglas|
|6th Grade||Mr. Cluff|
|Teacher Specialist||Ms. Johnson|
|Teacher Specialist||Mrs. Daniels|
|STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, & Music)||Mrs. Llewellyn|
|Specialist/Music K -3 grade||Mrs. Murphy|
|Specialist/Music 4-6th grade||Mrs. Blodgett|
Our Classified Staff
|Administrator Assistant||Jenny Ince|
|Community Outreach Coordinator (Speaks Spanish)||Mrs. Tecalico|
|Office Assistant||Ms. Sadler|
|Senior Sweeper||Mr. Mackay|
|Lunch Manager||Mrs. Acord|
|Nutrition Assistant||Ms. Corina|
|Nutrition Assistant||Ms. Romero|
|Lunch Clerk||Mrs. Norris|
|Classroom Assistant||Mrs. Blackburn|
|Classroom Assistant||Mrs. Bullock|
|Classroom Assistant||Ms. Evans|
|Copy Room & Recess||Mrs. Reyes|
|Resource Assistant||Mrs. Murnin|
|School Website manager||Mrs. Skousen|
|Family Literacy||Mrs. Swensen|
|Family Literacy||Mrs. Samaniego|
|Family Literacy||Mrs. Posselli|