- Students that bring items to school that do not belong at school, for instance stuffed animals, toys, fidget toys, and earbuds/headphones. Please remind your child that these items MUST stay at home or they will be taken away by the teacher if seen. Parents will be required to come to the school to pick up the item if it is taken away.
- School safety rules: All students must walk their wheels (bicycles, skateboards, scooters) off the property in order to keep everyone safe; there is an increased danger of students being hurt when skateboards and scooters are being ridden through the crowds of students leaving for the day. Students who do not walk their wheels on school property during school hours, will have their scooter or skateboard taken to the office by a staff member and parents will be contacted to pick it up. We are grateful for support from our parents in keeping everyone safe at school.
- Motorized Scooters: Parents and students please remember motorized scooters are not allowed on school grounds per district policy. Students who violate this Safe School Policy will face disciplinary action .
- Registration and Enrollment
- Code of Conduct
- Family Learning Center
- ParentTeacher Conferences
Jordan School District adheres to all federal, state, and local civil rights laws prohibiting discrimination in employment and education. The District does not discriminate in its educational programs or activities, admissions practices, or employment practices on the basis of race, color, ethnic background, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, creed, age, citizenship or disability, and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Jordan School District also prohibits retaliation against any person opposing discrimination or participating in any discrimination investigation or complaint process. Inquiries regarding non-discrimination. Full Full Notice-of-Non-Discrimination Report in English_& Espanol
Helpful items for Parents
- Jordan School District Incident Command information
- Field trip and bus safety
- helping students with proper care of Chrome Books
- Playworks is a program that allows our students to learn social skills while they play. Check it out.Click the Playworks