Kindergarten Students. Kindergarten Registration 2021-2022 school year
If your child will be five years of age on or before the first day of September. A certified birth certificate (not a copy or card) issued by the Bureau of Vital Statistics, immunization record, and a certificate stating the child has received vision screening must be presented at registration. A proof of address of the parents is required for registration.
State law does not allow students to attend class without complete immunizations. The Utah Department of Health Exemption Form must be completed for those children who claim exemptions for medical, religious, or personal reasons.
All New Students Complete the online enrollment portion. Once you have completed the online enrollment portion, please take the required forms to the school to complete the process. Please call the school to set up a time. Office : 801-565-7458. Other items you should or might need are listed below:
- Legal guardian’s picture identification (such as a drivers. license, state agency picture identification, or passport)
- Child’s original birth certificate/ birth certificate
- Child’s unofficial transcripts from ALL previous schools (Grades 9-12)
- Proof of Residency
- Immunizations requirements
For more information, please visit the Jordan School District Registration & Enrollment pageOpens in a new window or contact the Planning & Student Services departmentOpens in a new window
Existing students registration: Online registration is open now on Skyward. Each school year, parents or guardians are required to complete this registration for each of their students. Please log in to your Skyward Family Access to begin the online registration for the 2021-2022 school year.
Click Family Access buttons below to get started. Once logged in you will see a link at the top of the screen that says Go To Registration for School. Click the link to register your child. If you can not remember your log, or if you are having any problem, please don't hesitate to give the front office a call at 801-565-7458. In person needs July 29 - August 13, 2021 9:00-2:00
As part of the registration process, we would encourage every family to complete the free/reduced price lunch application online. If you have in-person needs, our school office will be available beginning July 29-August 13 from 9:00-2:00 to assist you.
Directions for completing online Free and Reduced Meal Application through Skyward Family Access
- Skyward family access is free to use and includes access to your child's account, purchased items, free and reduced application and low balance email notifications.
- Online application is not compatible on Microsoft Edge browser.
- Log into Family Access using the parent or guardian's login, not the students.
- Select Food Service to the left of the screen.
- On the top left side of the page, select all students and choose a student. Then, select application, select add application to start the process.
- If you are missing information or something is incorrect, it will say incomplete and will not let you select the submit button.
- Make sure to select the submit button when you finish.
Beginning in the Fall of 2021, students in Jordan School District in grades K-12 have the option to enroll in a virtual school. Pre-registration at Rocky Peak Virtual Elementary School for 2021-2022 is happening now and will continue until Summer 2021. However, because you will be un-enrolling your students from their current boundary elementary school and enrolling them in the Rocky Peak Virtual Elementary School, it is important to complete your registration form as soon as possible. This will allow both schools to make informed decisions about the number of teachers for each school. Final registration will need to be completed by August 2021 as you commit to Rocky Peak Virtual Elementary School for the 2021-2022 school year.