Majestic Elementary Arts Academy is Coming in the 2021-2022
Welcome to the new Majestic Elementary Arts Academy. Majestic will embark on an innovative learning path in the 2021-2022 school year. Music, Visual Arts and STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Math) will be integrated into your child’s daily education.
Art, music and STEAM will be provided school-wide at no additional cost for all students attending Majestic Elementary Arts Academy . Majestic students who are currently attending are automatically enrolled in the Majestic Elementary Arts Academy. We are enrolling students within and out of Jordan School District for the coming year.
If you would like to apply for your child to be part of the Majestic Elementary Arts Academy for the 2021-2022 school year and beyond, register 2021-2022 Majestic Elementary Arts Academy Registration
Majestic Elementary Arts Academy is located in West Jordan, Utah. The Majestic faculty is committed to helping students meet their educational goals. The school’s mission statement is “Every Minute Matters.” Majestic’s goal is to educate all students to high levels of academic performance and to teach each one to be polite, responsible, independent, disciplined, and empowered (P.R.I.D.E.).
- Majestic Elementary, serves 350 students from kindergarten through sixth grade. Majestic provides full day kindergarten and preschool classes.
- School is in session 180 days a year and on a traditional nine-month calendar. The school day begins at 8:40 a.m. and ends at 3:20 p.m.
- Friday, Alternate instruction time 11:00am-1:25 pm
- Teachers are highly qualified and hold state teaching certificates. Several have master's degrees and many have other endorsements, such as, ESL, Gifted and Talented, Reading and Math.
- Special programs that are available to qualifying students include Resource, Guidance, Speech and Gifted/Talented.
- Majestic is a walking school.
- School visitors are welcome at Majestic, but are limited due to COVID 19. Visitors must check in at the office as they arrive.
- Majestic has an active PTA, School Community Council and other volunteers who provide hours of valuable service to the school each year.
- Each year our teachers attend hours of in-service to upgrade and enhance instructional skills.
- Several of our teachers have been recognized within the district and by local state agencies for outstanding contributions to classroom instruction.