School Starting and Ending Time:
- 8:40 am Line up to enter School
- Class work begins at 8:45 and ends at 3:20 Monday -Thursday
- Class work 8:45 am - 1:40 pm - Friday
Students will be marked tardy after 8:40 am.
- 8:15 am -8:35 am Breakfast
- 8:35 Line up for School
- 8:40 School Starts
- Registration for Majestic Elementary
- Option #1 Online: Click on the Jordan District Skyward Family Access box, found under the school calendar on the right of this screen. Log in using your parent login and password, then select Majestic Elementary student and click on the Online Enrollment link titled School Year 2019-2020. Please fill out the information for every child attending Majestic.
- Option #2 Come to Registration Night on Monday, August 12th, from 5:00p.m. to 7:00p.m. You will need to bring your completed paper work that was mailed to you. Please have all the papers filled out and ready to turn in.
- formas de registrarse en la Escuela Majestic
- If you have already registered on line, please drop off the yellow card, and green card and lunch application that was mailed to you.
Each student will recieve a backpack after you have completed registration.
- MEET THE TEACHER Monday, August 19th at 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Please bring your child with you to this meeting.
- School starts on Tuesday, August 20th for Grades 1st to 6th
- Kindergarten starts on Wednesday, August 28th
- Form for Kindergarten 2019-2020 Registration English & Espanoll
- Have you lost the last school flyer your student brought home? View all school flyers we send home on the E-Flyer link below.
Dear Parents and Guardians,
I would like to introduce myself. My name is Kathe Riding. I am the new principal at Majestic Elementary. Previously, I was principal of Columbia Elementary. My husband is Jim Riding, current Mayor of West Jordan. We are the parents of seven plus one children (five daughters and three sons). They are all married and have families.
I have always had one goal in my educational career and that is to help children learn and excel, so they can have choices in life, face challenges, embrace opportunities, and pursue their goals and interests.
I enjoy the energy that comes from being around children and feel very fortunate to work with future leaders of America. I look forward to the opportunity to get to know you and your child. I am committed to helping your child get the best education possible. I want each child to feel that he or she is valued and important. I will work to ensure that Majestic Elementary is a place your child is excited to attend and takes pride in being part of our campus. I will focus on high student achievement. I will encourage leadership and challenging thinking. A Challenge Enrichment pull-out class will be provided for students who excel academically. For students who need extra support, individualized interventions and support will be provided.
I will support your child’s teacher, so he or she can provide cutting edge, interesting, challenging, and effective instruction.
Majestic Elementary will recognize students’ accomplishments. Honor Roll assemblies will be held after each grading period. An information sheet will be sent home early in the year to let you know the criteria needed for qualifying for Honor Roll. I look forward to opportunities to recognize outstanding effort, positive behavior, academic mastery, attendance, and punctuality.
I am looking forward to meeting you and working with you as we take your child on this all important educational journey. I feel a huge responsibility and obligation to ensure each child has every opportunity for success. I will strive to make sure your child feels special and enjoys learning.
Kathe Riding, Majestic Principal
Parking Lot Procedures
We need your help keeping our parking lot safe for our students, and keeping traffic moving smoothly.
The drop off lane is to drop off students and then proceed to exit. Parents, please do not park in the drop off area and leave your car unattended. If you need to exit your vehicle to drop your child, please park your car in a parking space and then escort your child into the building. A more detailed explanation can be found on our school's website.
Please, please, please follow the rules. We ask this for the SAFETY of our students... and parents!
Ways to help your child during the Yearly Years: